GIRLS/BOYS 1ST -6TH GRADE
DEADLINE APRIL 15
Coaches , Players , and Parents:
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the 3RD ANNUAL JR SUPER 100 CHAMPIONSHIP. Here is some information that will help make you trip more enjoyable.
1. REGISTRATION: All teams must send a representative (NO PLAYERS) to pick up your tournament package atthe gym of your first game.
Registration: Will be open from Wednesday – Saturday 9am – 1pm .AGAIN , TEAMS MUST PICK UP THERE PACKAGES AT GYM OF THIER FIRST GAME. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT THE GYM WITH OUT YOUR CREDENTIALS. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY!!!
Registration – All teams ( with the exception of 1st-6th grade) must be opted -in to the SUPER 100 EVENT. Only coaches with approval numbers will be given credentials to sit on the bench. Coaches listed on your roster will be given passes to enter event. Passes must be worn the entire weekend. Broken wrist bands will not be accepted.
2. ROSTER: Roster will be based on your certified roster. We will issue pre printed score sheets for your convenience. After the roster is turned in. No additions can be made to the roster.
3. GAME BALLS: You may bring your own balls to warm up with.
4. SCHEDULE – Schedule will be posted on the D1spects website- no later than 8 pm Monday July 1. Please do not call about the schedule. We will email you once it is completed.
5. Championship Brackets: TBD
AWARDS: Trophies will be issued for Gold and Silver Bracket Champions and Runners up – T- Shirts will be given to players and coaches for Champions and Runners up in the Gold Division Only.
6. Coachs Attire: Coaches must were either a Coaches shirt with a collar or Team t-shirt with team name on it. Shorts are acceptable. NO FLIP FLOPS.
7. GAME TIME is GAME TIME … 15 min grace period will be given. The team that is late will be penalized a point for every minute late. Clock will be running clock should the game start 15 minutes late.
HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS – CLICK HERE
Georgia Tech CRC – 750 Ferst Street , Atlanta , GA 30309
Harold Thompson 404-454-2919
Email: email@example.com . Please direct any concerns or schedule issues to our director.
ROSTERS: ROSTER FORMS WILL BE EMAILED AFTER ONLINE REGISTRATION
Daily Admission: $10.00 Week Pass $35.00 – Children Under 6 Free
Players must have on uniforms to enter gym facilities.
Coaches will be given Three wrist bands at registration . Coaches names must be on the approved roster. Credential must be picked up at the main gym.
8th– HS – 8 minute quarters – Clock stops , One and One on 7 fouls , 5 time outs per game
6th -7th – 7 minute quarters – Clock stops , One and One on 7 fouls , 5 time outs per game
Elementary (1st- 5th) – 6 minute quarters – Clock stops, 1 and 1 on 7 fouls , 5 time outs
Georgia High School rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (top of bracket)
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorers table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorers table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Thirty (30) point second half mercy rule
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
Overtime Rules – All Divisions
• Two (2) minute running clock
• Clock stops only on shooting fouls and timeouts
• One (1) timeout in overtime-timeouts do not carry over into overtime
All Divisions 1) If two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by head-to- head competition. 2) If more than two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by the point differentials of only the teams involved (15 point cap per game). The highest number receives the higher seed and the second highest will receive the next lower seed, ect. 3) If more than two are tied after using the above tiebreaker formula, the point differential of the teams not involved in the tie are added and recalculated (15 point cap per game).
• Player/Team Disqualification – All Non-athletes/coaches are responsible to see that their team meets all eligibility requirements. If a player is found to be ineligible prior to the start of competition, the player will be expelled from the competition and the team will continue. If a player is found to be ineligible after the competition has started, the player will be expelled from the competition and the team will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player was listed on the official score sheet. The team may continue to participate, if applicable, without the expelled player.
.• Age Determining Date – This is a grade based event . September 1, 2015 – shall be the determining date for the age of the competitor for all teams participating in the tournament. Eligibility to participate is based first on the age determining date. The grade of the athlete is not a consideration if the athlete meets the age determining date. An athlete who does not meet the age determining date may qualify under the grade exception rule. In the 9U/3rd Grade through the 14U/8th Grade division, each team is allowed a maximum of four grade exception athletes.
• Grade Confirmation – Players participating under the grade eligibility exception must present a birth certificate and confirmation of grade level from the School report card. NOTE: Grade level is determined by player’s grade on March 1, 2015. ***All coaches are responsible for having birth certificates and proper confirmation of grade level for all players. Any special considerations must be presented prior to the start of competition and the rules committee will review any decisions.***