TOP PLAYERS HEADED TO ATLANTA FOR 7TH ANNUAL ALL STAR WEEKEND
It’s almost time! After a fantastic summer season, D1Spects would like to reward these individual players for their hard work this season. Its tough to play a grueling three day weekend schedule, and perform at a high level on championship Sunday–But the best did it. Last year’s D1Spects All-Star Weekend was CRAZY, and this year the event is expected to be even large!
The top players across the globe are coming to Atlanta for a weekend full of fun, and excitement From the Slam Dunk Contest to the Pool Party, D1Spects brings light into All-Star Weekend. Make sure you guys vote for our player of the year, team of the year, and come out and join us. To register for the event please make sure your name is on the Eligible player list, for more information email info@D1Spects.com!!
1. Registration: If you pre-registered online , we will have your uniform pre-packaged for your convenience. You may also register between 8:30- 10a at MAYNARD JACKSON. If you have any additional players or friends that have been recommendedor have made our list, they may walk up on Friday or Saturday morning.
2. Admission: Admission is $10 per day or you may purchase a weekend pass for $16.00. Children under 6 are free.
3. Uniform: Please wear your Travel Team/AAUUniform on Saturday.
4. Please note our schedule has changed. ALL ACTIVITIES ARE AT MAYNARD JACKSON HS!!
5. Venue: MAYNARD JACKSON HS – 801 Glenwood Ave , Atlanta , GA 30312
SATURDAY, AUGUST 15
- 8am – 10:30am Registration – MAYNARD JACKSON HS –
- 11am – 12 pm Opening Ceremonies
- 12 pm- 1:30 PM LUNCH
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm 2-6 grade Player Skills Competition – Free Throw, 3 Point , Obstacle Course
- 2pm – 2:30pm Parents Educational Seminar
- 3:30pm -5pm 6-12 grade Player Skills Competition – Free Throw, 3 Point, Dunk Contest
SUNDAY , AUGUST 16
- ALL STAR GAMES
- MVP Announcements
ALL STAR GAMES
- 9AM -10:15AM 2nd/3rd Grade
- 10:15AM-11:30AM 4th/ 5th Grades
- 11:30AM-12:45PM 6th Grade
- 12:45PM -2:00PM 7th/8th Grades
- 2:00PM – 3:00PM Middle School Girls
- 3:00PM – 4:15PM 9th/10th Grades
- 4:15PM -5:00PM High School Girls
- 5:00pm- 6:15PM 11th/12 Grade
Please bring a copy of your receipt to registration. Players who register before the deadline will be guaranteed an All Star Uniform. We will try to get as close to the size as possible. PLEASE BRING YOUR AAU UNIFORMS FOR SATURDAYS EVENTS.
Lunch will be available at the concession stand.
If you made a D1spects All Tournament Team and your name is not listed …Please contact Harold Thompson 404-454-2919