D1SPECTS SUPER REGIONAL – TOP 4 TEAMS QUALIFY FOR D1SPECTS SUPER 100 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP JULY 8-12
GIRLS /BOYS 1st GRADE – HS
ASK ABOUT MULTI TEAM DISCOUNT
3 Game Guarantee – 1st and 2nd Place Trophies
BEST ACADEMY – 1890 Donald Lee Hollowell , Atlanta , GA 30318
Email: email@example.com . Please direct any concerns or schedule issues to our director.
Must register 1 hour prior to your first game . We will supply you with a roster form online along with the schedule. All teams will need to have available a birth certificates and report cards. , if you do not have a roster form we will supply one for you.
FRI SAT SUN – $8.00 per day … Weekend Pass Available
Coaches will be given Two wrist bands at registration . Coaches names must be on the approved roster.
JV – HS – 16 min halves – 2 time outs per half , 7 fouls 1 and 1 , Clock Stops on Free Throws – Clock stops last two minutes of each half.
Middle School – 15 min halves – 2 time outs per half , 7 fouls 1 and 1 , Clock stops on free throws , Clock stops last two minutes of each half.
8u-10U – 14 min halves -10′ Goals – Pressing allowed 2 time outs per half , 7 fouls 1 and 1 , Clock Stops on free throws ,Clock stops last two minutes of each half.
6U – 12 min halves – 8′ Goal
Georgia High School rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (top of bracket)
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorers table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorers table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Twenty 20 point second half mercy rule
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• Two (2) timeouts per half-timeouts do not carry over
Overtime Rules – All Divisions
• Two (2) minute running clock
• Clock stops only on shooting fouls and timeouts
• One (1) timeout in overtime-timeouts do not carry over into overtime
All Divisions 1) If two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by head-to- head competition. 2) If more than two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by the point differentials of only the teams involved (15 point cap per game). The highest number receives the higher seed and the second highest will receive the next lower seed, ect. 3) If more than two are tied after using the above tiebreaker formula, the point differential of the teams not involved in the tie are added and recalculated (15 point cap per game).
• Player/Team Disqualification – All Non-athletes/coaches are responsible to see that their team meets all eligibility requirements. If a player is found to be ineligible prior to the start of competition, the player will be expelled from the competition and the team will continue. If a player is found to be ineligible after the competition has started, the player will be expelled from the competition and the team will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player was listed on the official score sheet. The team may continue to participate, if applicable, without the expelled player.
.• Age Determining Date – This is a grade based event . September 1, 2014 – shall be the determining date for the age of the competitor for all teams participating in the tournament. Eligibility to participate is based first on the age determining date. The grade of the athlete is not a consideration if the athlete meets the age determining date. An athlete who does not meet the age determining date may qualify under the grade exception rule. In the 8U/3rd Grade through the 14U/8th Grade division, each team is allowed a maximum of four grade exception athletes.
• Grade Confirmation – Players participating under the grade eligibility exception must present a birth certificate and confirmation of grade level from the School report card. NOTE: Grade level is determined by player’s grade September 1, 2014. ***All coaches are responsible for having birth certificates and proper confirmation of grade level for all players. Any special considerations must be presented prior to the start of competition and the rules committee will review any decisions.***