SCHEDULE NOW POSTED-CLICK HERE
1st/2nd Place Trophies
TOP 4 TEAMS QUALIFY FOR SUPER 100 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS – JULY 8-12
Welcome to the 7th Annual National Tunr-up. Here is some pertinent information to insure your team has an enjoyable event.
1. REGISTRATION – We will issue 2 coaches pass per team. You must wear these passes to get in and out of venues. Passes must be worn at all times. (Note: Credentials will not provide access to the gym)
D1spects Roster Form
Registration will be held at the gym of your first game. Please have your team books available for review. We will need birth certificates and or report card.
2. All players MUST HAVE ON UNIFORMS TO ACCESS BUILDING.
3. We emailed each team a roster form – This form is for your score sheets. We need this back by 4 pm today. If you did not receive an email , please text 404-454-2919 with your team name and email address.
4. Please insure your players are listed on your rosters. Players who play on multiple teams with in the same program must be on the approved roster of each team. If they are not on the roster the team will be penalized and games forfeited.
5. GAME TIME IS GAME TIME ….. We will allow a 5 minute grace period. After 5 minutes games will be forfeited. No exceptions
6. Home team is responsible for game ball.
7. Admission: $5.00 Friday – Saturday and Sunday $10 Adults Weekend Pass $16.00 Available on Saturday. Students under 12 $5.00 Children under 6 Free. Players must have on uniforms.
BEST ACADEMY – 1890 Donald Lee Hollowell , Atlanta , GA 30318
SOUTH ATLANTA HIGH SCHOOL – 800 Hutchens Road , Atlanta , GA 30354
8th– HS -16 minute halves – Clock stops on free throws and last two minutes of each half , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
6th -7th – 14 minute halves – Clock stops on free throws and last two minutes of each half , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Elementary (1st- 5th) – 12 minute halves -Clock stops on free throws and last two minutes of each half, 1 and 1 on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Georgia High School rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (top of bracket) and listed first/left side on schedule
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorers table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorers table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Thirty (30) point second half mercy rule
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• No 1 and 1 foul shots, two (2) foul shots on the 7th foul of each half
• Two (2) timeouts per half-timeouts do not carry over
Overtime Rules – All Divisions
• Two (2) minute running clock
• Clock stops only on shooting fouls and timeouts
• One (1) timeout in overtime-timeouts do not carry over into overtime
2015 Tournament Age/Grade Division Rules: Ages are based on the grade players are in during the 2014-2015 school year. Age determining date is 9/1/2015.
- 9U / 3rd Grade Division: Players in the 3rd grade cannot turn 11 before 9/1/2015. Players in the 4th grade cannot turn 10 before 9/1/2015.
- 10U / 4rd Grade Division: Players in the 4th grade cannot turn 12 before 9/1/2015. Players in the 5th grade cannot turn 11 before 9/1/2015.
- 11U / 5th Grade Division: Players in the 5th grade cannot turn 13 before 9/1/2015. Players in the 6th grade cannot turn 12 before 9/1/2015.
- 12U / 6th Grade Division: Players in the 6th grade cannot turn 14 before 9/1/2015. Players in the 7th grade cannot turn 13 before 9/1/2015.
- 13U / 7th Grade Division: Players in the 7th grade cannot turn 15 before 9/1/2015. Players in the 8th grade cannot turn 14 before 9/1/2015.
- 14U / 8th Grade Division: Players in the 8th grade cannot turn 16 before 9/1/2015. Players in the 9th grade cannot turn 15 before 9/1/2015.
- 15U / 9th Grade Division: Players in the 9th grade cannot turn 17 before 9/1/2015. Players in the 10th grade cannot turn 16 before 9/1/2015.
- 16U / 10th Grade Division: Players in the 10th grade cannot turn 18 before 9/1/2015. Players in the 11th grade cannot turn 17 before 9/1/2015.
- 17U / Varsity Divisions: The boys’ 17U & girls’ Varsity divisions are actually “open divisions,” where unsigned seniors with remaining high school eligibility can play. However, players cannot turn 20 before 9/1/2015. Unsigned seniors can play as long as they have not committed in writing to play for a college at any level. Unsigned prep school players are also eligible to play in our tournaments. If a player has signed a letter of intent and you think they won’t qualify because of grades, they still cannot play. The tournament management has the right to exclude any senior from playing. No player who has attended junior college or college may play in this event.
NOTE NEW/UPDATED RULE – A player can participate in a maximum of two age/grade divisions and a maximum of two teams per tournament, as long as they meet the age/grade requirements for both divisions (except when noted below). They cannot play on two teams in the same age/grade division. All players participating in bracket play must have participated in at least one of the team’s pool games. During the NCAA recruiting periods, the rule is different: Because of the NCAA rule prohibiting players from playing more than 3 games per day, and 5 games in a rolling two-day period, players in the 15U through 17U/Varsity divisions can only play on one team and in one division during the entire event. A 15U-17U/Varsity player cannot play in two different age groups or the same age group during the tournament – and if a team loses, that player cannot switch to another team still in competition. For all divisions (9U through 17U/Varsity), all players participating in bracket play must have participated in at least one of the team’s pool games.