9TH ANNUAL SUPER 100 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP – SCHEDULE NOW POSTED
SCHEDULE NOW POSTED – CLICK HERE Coaches , Players , and Parents: We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the 9th Annual Super 100 National Championships , . Here is some information that will help make you trip more enjoyable. 1. REGISTRATION: All teams must send a representative (NO PLAYERS) […]
Coaches , Players , and Parents:
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the 9th Annual Super 100 National Championships , . Here is some information that will help make you trip more enjoyable.
1. REGISTRATION: All teams must send a representative (NO PLAYERS) to pick up your tournament package at gym of your first game No coaches passes will be issued at any other gym.
Registration: Will be open from 6-10pm on Friday and 9am – 1pm on Saturday.AGAIN , TEAMS MUST PICK UP THERE PACKAGES AT THE GYM OF YOUR FIRST GAME. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT THE GYM WITH OUT YOUR CREDENTIALS. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY!!!
2. ROSTER: Roster will be based on your certified roster. We will issue pre printed score sheets for your convenience. After the roster is turned in. No additions can be made to the roster.
3. GAME BALLS: Home Team will provide Game balls for game play only. You may bring your own balls to warm up with.
4. SCHEDULE – Schedule will be posted on the D1spects website- no later than 8 pm this evening. Please do not call about the schedule. We will email you once it is completed.
5. Championship Brackets: TBD
AWARDS: Trophies will be issued for Gold and Silver Bracket Champions and Runners up – T- Shirts will be given to players and coaches for Champions and Runners up in the Gold Division Only.
6. Coachs Attire: Coaches must were either a Coaches shirt with a collar or Team t-shirt with team name on it. Shorts are acceptable. NO FLIP FLOPS.
7. GAME TIME is GAME TIME … 15 min grace period will be given. The team that is late will be penalized a point for every minute late. Clock will be running clock should the game start 15 minutes late.
Harold Thompson 404-454-2919
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please direct any concerns or schedule issues to our director.
MAYNARD JACKSON HIGH SCHOOL – 801 Glenwood Ave , Atlanta, GA 30312
THERRELL HIGH SCHOOL (THS) – 3099 Panthers Trail , Atlanta, GA 30311
SOUTH ATLANTA HIGH SCHOOL (SAH) – 800 Hutchens Road , Atlanta, GA 30354
NEW MANCHESTER HIGH SCHOOL (NMHS) – 4925 Hwy, 92/166 , Douglasville , GA 30135
WEST LAKE HIGH SCHOOL- 2400 Union Road , Atlanta, GA 30331
SOUTH COBB HIGH SCHOOL – 1920 Clay Road , Austell, GA 30126
Weekend Passes Available $30,
Students under 12 $5.00
Children Under 6 Free
Coaches will be given Three wrist bands at registration . Coaches names must be on the approved roster. Credentials can only be picked up at gym of your first game.
8th– HS – 16 minute halves – Clock stops , One and One on 7 fouls , 5 time outs per game6th -7th – 15 minute halves – Clock stops , One and One on 7 fouls , 5 time outs per game
Elementary (1st- 5th) – 14 minute halves – Clock stops, 1 and 1 on 7 fouls , 5 time outs
Georgia High School rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (top of bracket)
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorers table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorers table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Thirty (30) point second half mercy rule
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• No 1 and 1 foul shots, two (2) foul shots on the 7th foul of each half
• Two (2) timeouts per half-timeouts do not carry over
Overtime Rules – All Divisions
• Two (2) minute running clock
• Clock stops only on shooting fouls and timeouts
• One (1) timeout in overtime-timeouts do not carry over into overtime
All Divisions 1) If two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by head-to- head competition. 2) If more than two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by the point differentials of only the teams involved (15 point cap per game). The highest number receives the higher seed and the second highest will receive the next lower seed, ect. 3) If more than two are tied after using the above tiebreaker formula, the point differential of the teams not involved in the tie are added and recalculated (15 point cap per game).
A full set of rules will be posted as we get closer to the start date.
2017 Tournament Age/Grade Division Rules: Ages are based on the grade players are in during the 2016-2017 school year. Age determining date is 9/1/2016.
- 9U / 3rd Grade Division: Players in the 3rd grade cannot turn 11 before 9/1/2017. Players in the 4th grade cannot turn 10 before 9/1/2017.
- 10U / 4rd Grade Division: Players in the 4th grade cannot turn 12 before 9/1/2017. Players in the 5th grade cannot turn 11 before 9/1/2017.
- 11U / 5th Grade Division: Players in the 5th grade cannot turn 13 before 9/1/2017. Players in the 6th grade cannot turn 12 before 9/1/2017.
- 12U / 6th Grade Division: Players in the 6th grade cannot turn 14 before 9/1/2017. Players in the 7th grade cannot turn 13 before 9/1/2017.
- 13U / 7th Grade Division: Players in the 7th grade cannot turn 15 before 9/1/2017. Players in the 8th grade cannot turn 14 before 9/1/2017.
- 14U / 8th Grade Division: Players in the 8th grade cannot turn 16 before 9/1/2017. Players in the 9th grade cannot turn 15 before 9/1/2017.
- 15U / 9th Grade Division: Players in the 9th grade cannot turn 17 before 9/1/2017. Players in the 10th grade cannot turn 16 before 9/1/2017.
- 16U / 10th Grade Division: Players in the 10th grade cannot turn 18 before 9/1/2017. Players in the 11th grade cannot turn 17 before 9/1/2017.
- 17U / Varsity Divisions: The boys’ 17U & girls’ Varsity divisions are actually “open divisions,” where unsigned seniors with remaining high school eligibility can play. However, players cannot turn 20 before 9/1/2017. Unsigned seniors can play as long as they have not committed in writing to play for a college at any level. Unsigned prep school players are also eligible to play in our tournaments. If a player has signed a letter of intent and you think they won’t qualify because of grades, they still cannot play. The tournament management has the right to exclude any senior from playing. No player who has attended junior college or college may play in this event.
(July 7-9), Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Airport MAKING RESERVATIONSA dedicated website is now available for your attendees to book their hotel rooms online. Reservations can be made starting 30-Jun-2017 at this web address:Booking Website: Call Marka Graham