9th Annual Atlanta Invitational – D1 Spects Super Regional June 9-11
click here to register TOURNAMENT INFORMATION TEAM REGISTRATION – $200 BOYS/GIRLS 2nd -11th Grade 1st/2nd Place Trophies 3 GG TOP 4 TEAMS QUALIFY FOR SUPER 100 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS – JULY 7-9 Coaches: Welcome to the 9th Annual Atlanta Invitational Tournament. Here is some pertinent information to insure your team has an enjoyable […]
BOYS/GIRLS 2nd -11th Grade
1st/2nd Place Trophies
TOP 4 TEAMS QUALIFY FOR SUPER 100 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS – JULY 7-9
Welcome to the 9th Annual Atlanta Invitational Tournament. Here is some pertinent information to insure your team has an enjoyable event.
1. REGISTRATION – We will issue 2 coaches pass per team. You must wear these passes to get in and out of venues. Passes must be worn at all times. Additional coaches passes can be purchased for $20.
Registration will be held at the gym of your first game. Please have your team books available for review. We will need birth certificates and or report card.
2. All players MUST HAVE ON UNIFORMS TO ACCESS BUILDING.
3. We emailed each team a roster form – This form is for your score sheets. We need this back by 4 pm today. If you did not receive an email , please text 404-454-2919 with your team name and email address.
4. Please insure your players are listed on your rosters. Players who play on multiple teams with in the same program must be on the approved roster of each team. If they are not on the roster the team will be penalized and games forfeited.
5. GAME TIME IS GAME TIME ….. We will allow a 5 minute grace period. After 5 minutes games will be forfeited. No exceptions
6. Home team is responsible for game ball.
7. Admission: $8 per day
BEST ACADEMY – 1890 Donald Lee Hollowell , Atlanta , GA 30318
SOUTH ATLANTA HIGH SCHOOL – 800 Hutchens Road , Atlanta , GA 30354
Director: Coach Stacy Green 404-441-9547
8th– HS -20 minute halves – Clock stops on free throws and last two minutes of each half , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
6th -7th – 16 minute halves – Clock stops on free throws and last two minutes of each half , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Elementary (1st- 5th) – 16 minute halves -Clock stops on free throws and last two minutes of each half, 1 and 1 on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Georgia High School rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (top of bracket) and listed first/left side on schedule
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorers table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorers table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Twenty (20) point second half mercy rule. Game stops last two minutes
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• 1 and 1 foul shots, two (2) foul shots on the 10th foul of each half
• Two (2) timeouts per half-timeouts do not carry over
Overtime Rules – All Divisions
• Two (2) minute running clock
• Clock stops only on shooting fouls and timeouts
• One (1) timeout in overtime-timeouts do not carry over into overtime