D1 All American Bowl Coaches Challenge – YFA vs GXYFL vs NWGYFL vs MAYFL
Coaches : We are excited to announce the 2017 All American Format .The D1 All American Bowl’s goal is to provide an exciting enviroment for our youth ages 6U-14U to display there talents in. We have always wanted to answer the question which league has the best coaches. […]
We are excited to announce the 2017 All American Format .The D1 All American Bowl’s goal is to provide an exciting enviroment for our youth ages 6U-14U to display there talents in. We have always wanted to answer the question which league has the best coaches. This year , we will pit top league coaches against each other to see who has the ability to implement a system with an entirely new group of players. Can you really coach? This is your opportunity to represent your league and show Georgia , which league has the best coaches!!!!!
D1 ALL AMERICAN BOWL FORMAT
This year format – League vs League – Coaches Staffs/Programs will be selected to represent the following leagues. Age groups will be broken down as follows: 5/6U 7/8U 9/10U 11/12U and 13/14U
NWGYFL – NORTH (BLACK)
YFA – WEST (WHITE)
GXYFL – EAST (RED)
MAYFL – SOUTH (BLUE)
Each team will play three games . The top two teams will play for the championship. The bottom two teams will play a consolation game. The League Reps with the most championship wins will recieve a $1000 . For example MAYFL wins 3 out of 5 championships then the MAYFL coaching staff will receive $1000.
COACHING CRITERIA / PLAYER RULES
– Coaches are on a volunteer bases.
– Maximum 4 coaches per staff
– Coaches must run 4 practices January 9-12, 2017 from 630pm -8:30pm. Practice location is TBD.
– Depending on the number of players , each team will play at least 3 games. Games will be played Jan 14-16
@ South Cobb High School. Schedule is TBD
– Head coaches must presently be head coaches in one of the leagues listed above.
– Head coaches will be allowed 3 players from their team or program at a 50% discounted rate.
– Head coaches can chose there own staff , however a coach nor itrs staff can coach the same age group
he/she is currently coaching .
- PLAYER RECRUITING IS PROHIBITTED
– All coaches must be from the same league or program , no cross league coaching.
– All players must be registered no later than Dec 20… No players can be added after this time.
– Players will be placed on teams by the All American Committee/ Coaches will have some input.
– Each player must play at least two quarters each game.
– Coaches will be asked to supply a depth chart made avaiable for public viewing
– Each team will have no more than three players from the same team. We hope to divide all players up equally.
– Team composition
QB – 2
RB/FB – 4
OL / DL – 8
WR/TE – 3
DB – 5
LB – 3
Interested programs/coaches will be selected and annouced by Monday , November 7.
Important Dates :
November 13th … All American Try-outs @ Pebblebrook HS
December 4th … Final Try-out
December 15th … Deadline for Golden Ticket holders to register
December 20th …. Deadline for All American Profile Pictures
January 9th-12th – Practice Loaction- TBD
January 13th – Uniforms issued / Team Pictures
January 14th – Games @ South Cobb HS
January 15th – Games @ South Cobb HS
January 16th – Championship Games