CONVERSE ELITE INVITATIONAL – MAY 13-15 SCHEDULE NOW POSTED!!!!
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the 8th Annual Converse Elite Invitational Tournament – D1 Super Regional . Here is some information that will help make you trip more enjoyable. CONVERSE ELITE INVITATIONAL SCHEDULE -CLICK HERE NOTE **** GOLD (Div 1) , SILVER (Div 2) , BRONZE (Div 3) will […]
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the 8th Annual Converse Elite Invitational Tournament – D1 Super Regional . Here is some information that will help make you trip more enjoyable.
NOTE **** GOLD (Div 1) , SILVER (Div 2) , BRONZE (Div 3) will receive 1st and 2nd Place Trophies . Div 1 winners will receive Event T-Shirts. MVP/All Tournament Team – Medals
1. PLAYERS MUST HAVE UNIFORMS ON PRIOR TO ENTERING THE GYM NO EXCEPTION
2. ALL TEAMS MUST PRESENT THERE TEAM BOOKS AT REGISTRATION, (BIRTH CERTIFICATES , ROSTERS)
3. TOURNEY MACHINE ROSTER FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE NOON ON FRIDAY OR TEAM WILL BE ACCESSED A TECHNICAL FOUL.
4. WE WILL HAVE GOLD (D1 TEAMS) AND SILVER BRACKET (D2 TEAMS) CHAMPIONSHIPS.
5. LINK FOR SCHEDULE NOW POSTED : CLICK HERE http://www.tourneymachine.com/R19731 .
Must register 1 hour prior to your first game . We will supply you with a roster form online along with the schedule. All teams will need to have available a birth certificates and report cards. , if you do not have a roster form we will supply one for you.
FRI SAT-SUN $10.00
Children under 12 $5.00
Children under 6 Free
Weekend Pass $25 Available on Friday Only.
Coaches will be given three wrist bands at registration . Wrist bands must be worn the entire weekend. Lost or broken wrist bands are not accepted.
8th – HS – 16 minute halves – Clock stops , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
6th -7th – 14 minute Halves – Clock stops , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
4th-5th – 14 minute halves- Clock stops , One and One on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
2nd/3rd – 12 minute halves -Full court pressing Clock stops , 1 and 1 on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Elementary (1st -6U ) – No pressing 12 minute halfs – Clock stops, 1 and 1 on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Georgia High School rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (top of bracket)
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorers table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorers table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Twenty 20 point second half mercy rule. Game ends last two minutes of the half if team is down by 20pts
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• Two (2) timeouts per half-timeouts do not carry over
Overtime Rules – All Divisions
• Two (2) minute running clock
• Clock stops only on shooting fouls and timeouts
• One (1) timeout in overtime-timeouts do not carry over into overtime
All Divisions 1) If two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by head-to- head competition. 2) If more than two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by the point differentials of only the teams involved (15 point cap per game). The highest number receives the higher seed and the second highest will receive the next lower seed, ect. 3) If more than two are tied after using the above tiebreaker formula, the point differential of the teams not involved in the tie are added and recalculated (15 point cap per game).
• Player/Team Disqualification – All Non-athletes/coaches are responsible to see that their team meets all eligibility requirements. If a player is found to be ineligible prior to the start of competition, the player will be expelled from the competition and the team will continue. If a player is found to be ineligible after the competition has started, the player will be expelled from the competition and the team will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player was listed on the official score sheet. The team may continue to participate, if applicable, without the expelled player.
.• Age Determining Date – This is a grade based event . September 1, 2016 – shall be the determining date for the age of the competitor for all teams participating in the tournament. Eligibility to participate is based first on the age determining date. The grade of the athlete is not a consideration if the athlete meets the age determining date. An athlete who does not meet the age determining date may qualify under the grade exception rule. In the 9U/3rd Grade through the 14U/8th Grade division, each team is allowed a maximum of four grade exception athletes.
• Grade Confirmation – Players participating under the grade eligibility exception must present a birth certificate and confirmation of grade level from the School report card. NOTE: Grade level is determined by player’s grade on March 1, 2016. ***All coaches are responsible for having birth certificates and proper confirmation of grade level for all players. Any special considerations must be presented prior to the start of competition and the rules committee will review any decisions.***